Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Author Details / Title Page
- Manuscript (anonymised)
- I have read the author guidelines for this journal
- I have only submitted this article to this journal and it has not been published anywhere else
- The research described has been conducted in accordance with the ethics and good practices of the Journal
- All funding sources have been acknowledged
Articles published in JMBE are under CC BY-NC license.
You are free to: (i) Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; (ii) Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits
The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.